Cheesy Kale Crackers
These tasty little cheesy kale crackers work really well with nut cheese and are extremely healthy for you thus make a perfect snack!
This recipe makes about 30 crackers (2 inch square)
- Place all your ingredients except the water into a blender (I use a Vitamix)
- Blend on medium speed slowly adding the water through the top.
- Continue to blend until the mixture liquefies
- For maximum nutrition, I recommend you ‘unbake’ these raw
- Spread the mixture thinly and evenly on a Teflex sheet on a dehydrator tray (I use a piece of baking paper and a rolling pin to get this thin and even)
- Score your crackers to the size you wish
- Place the sheet in the dehydrator and dehydrate for 12 hours on the raw setting. After 6 hours turn the crackers over and dehydrate for a further 6 hours (if you don’t wish to wait this long, you can use the high setting of your dehydrator for 1 hour then turn and dehydrate on the other side for a further hour).
- If you don’t have a dehydrator, place your crackers on non stick paper on a oven baking tray, score to size and bake in the oven on a low heat (50°) for about 10 minutes until crisp.
- Once cooled, you can separate your crackers and store in an airtight container at room temperature until you are ready to use. They should store nicely for up to 2 weeks.