Baked Turmeric Cauliflower
This vegan baked turmeric cauliflower is a great dish to make as side dish to a fabulous curry like my Jackfruit Curry or to eat on its own (as I often do!).
Turmeric has amazing properties and well known for reducing inflammation in the body which assists healing. Just beware, it stains everything so avoid your clothes at all costs as it may not wash out.
If, like me, you need an increased amount of cruciferous vegetables in your diet, this recipe is for you!
If serving this as a side dish then it will easily serve 4 people
- 1 whole cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon of turmeric
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 2 inches of ginger, finely chopped
- 5 cloves of garlic, chopped
- Preheat your over to 180°C fan / 170°
- Separate your cauliflower into florets and place on a non stick baking tray
- Sprinkle over the oil and then the turmeric and give it a good mix together to ensure the floret heads are covered nicely in the turmeric
- Then add the garlic and ginger and once again give it a good mix
- Place in the oven for 25 minutes or until cooked
- Serve as a side dish to your favourite curry or eat on its own